Do you own a smartphone but are sick of being tracked and monitored? This is the perfect thing for you. The Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield is a protective pouch that will block signals and prevent any interference.
- SECURITY - The Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield was designed for securing a smart phone from any outside interference. Perfect for securing your device from unwanted interference including remote wipe, remote location tracking, preserving evidence etc.
- ACCREDITED - This Disklabs PS1 Phone shield Faraday Bag has been awarded the Police Approved "Secured by Design" award, and is the only smartphone Faraday bag in the UK to gain Police Approval.
- PIECE OF MIND - Once your smart phone is sealed inside this PS1 Phone Shield Faraday bag, the Faraday lining will ensure that ALL radio signals attempting to reach your device are shielded and blocked completely.
- MADE IN BRITAIN - All Disklabs Faraday Bags are made in Britain from high quality materials to ensure they block All Wireless Signals including WiFi, 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, Radio, NFC etc.
- DESIGN - The Disklabs PS1 Phone Shield is designed specifically for protecting your smartphone upto the size of an iPhone XS Max (approx 160mm x 80mm). It can also be used to protect 2 sets of keyless entry car fobs from relay crime.
- SAFETY - Skiers use Disklabs Faraday bags to shield their avalanche transceiver from mobile phone radio interference. This is essential for off piste skiers that enjoy using their phone as a camera, and do not have to worry about forgetting to turn their phone off to stop it interfering with their avalanche transceiver when skiing off piste.
Made from tough resilient canvas, the PS1 is very hard wearing.
- Dimensions w:11.5cm/ h:19cm (folded height)
- Window No
- Strap/Handle No
- Supported Phone Size We did some real life size testing, and can confirm the PS1 Will fit a phone upto and including the larger iPhone XS Max with a bumpercase fitted on it too with around 10mm to spare.
Faraday bags ensure that devices are secure from any external interceptions, and prevent:
- Remote wiping of the date - losing critical data in a case or tribunal.
- Tracking the device - potentially putting your officers in jeopardy.
- Bugging - by remotely using the devices microphone and/or camera.