When it comes to serious disasters and hazmat chemical exposure—the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT makes NO compromises.
Engineered to be one of the most durable, longest-lasting, and most flexible hazmat suit solutions on the market today, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT provides comprehensive protection from a whole universe of CBRN agents and gives you a practical solution for decades to come.
Developed in partnership with Kappler, an international leader in personal protective apparel, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT is one of the world’s only disposable hazmat suits offered in a wide variety of sizes—fitting children as young as 4 years old—and it’s available exclusively through MIRA Safety.
Mira's HAZ-SUIT fabric are made from a durable, puncture-resistant film composite with an excellent barrier to over 125 chemicals, including chemical warfare agents (CWA) and toxic industrial chemicals (TIC).
This military hazmat suit is used extensively by major fire departments for hazmat response, major hospitals for emergency preparedness, major chemical companies for a wide range of potential hazmat exposures, and most US Military branches (Department of Defense, DoD).
The fabric of this hazmat suit has been subjected to a variety of long-term storage conditions and exhibits no degradation in performance over time when stored properly in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. That means it could last for decades or longer without compromising on protection.
The MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT is ideal for demanding hazardous applications with the potential for chemical splash, even in significant exposure scenarios. Increased physical strength and even broader chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch.
With an extensive chemicals-tested list, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT delivers the ultimate in hazmat protection.
Key Features of the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT
- Comes in youth sizes to fit children as young as 4 years old.
- Ideal for CBRN civil defense applications.
- Used by professionals all over the world, including the US Military.
- Composed of rugged fabric with practically unlimited shelf life (compared to common hazmat suits with a 5-10 year shelf life).
- By request, available in NFPA certified styles for bulk orders.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Tested & proven protection from a wide variety of CWA & TIC threats (see below for details).
- Increased physical/tensile strength and broad chemical holdout for durable, long-lasting protection in the event of a disaster.
- Features a heat-sealed and taped stream for enhanced protection from particulate and vapor hazards (more on vapor hazards below).
- Compatible with all MIRA Safety gas masks & full-face respirators.
- Typical Applications: Civil defense, hazmat response, military operations, law enforcement drug response, chemical handling, petrochemical handling and maintenance.
|2X/3X||6'2 - 6'5||220-300|
|LG/XL||5'7 - 6'2||160-220|
|SM/MD||5'3 - 5'7||120-160|
|XS||5'0 - 5'3||90-115|
|YL||4'2 - 5'0||60-90|
|YS||3'3 - 4'2||35-60|
If you are not completely satisfied with your items then you can return them to Sgt Prepper Shop within 15 days of delivery. Damaged items or faults need to be reported within 48hrs of delivery.
Please return to:
Sgt Prepper Shop
Please include a note with your order number and the reason for returning each item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the UK.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Currently, all shipping is provided by Royal Mail.