This Ultimate 'Base Camp' Kit is the best all-in-one camping kettle for survival kits & emergency preparedness.
This Kit includes:
- 'Base Camp' Kettle Includes 1.6 liter stainless steel kettle, fire base and green whistle.
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 0.85 liter Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 500ml & 350ml. Single walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher Safe, Stackable, Durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a Pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- Storage Bag
- Please see images of the various items in use.
All items are Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
Please see product description below for the various cooking options that this kit provides :-)
Total Kit weight: 2.26 kg / 4.97 lb
This is an extremely efficient cooking Kit which is suitable for Fishing, hunting, scouts, camping, prepping & bugging out. Ideal to add to your bug out kit!
The Green Whistle (has replaced the Orange stopper) will let you know when the water has boiled.
This 'Ultimate Kit' includes the following items:
- 1.6ltr Stainless Steel Kettle & fire base. (New model kettle, no rivets & laser welded)
- Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- Pot / Base Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing. Use either as a pot-support over the chimney top for cooking fast items, or use as a support under the fire-base to prevent the ground beneath from scorching!
- Cup set - 500 & 350ml cups with silicone CooLIp pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, measurements on the inside of the cup & polished interior for easy cleaning.
- Hobo Stove - for cooking over the fire base.
- Camping Plate Set (All the accessories are made from Stainless Steel)
- Drawstring carrying bag
How To Use
Simply fuel your kettle with sticks, pine cones, bark, dry grass, etc to boil approximately 6 cups of water fast outdoors in any weather! Uses a very small amount of fuel to heat water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc.
There are various cooking options with the kit.
1) Use the pot-support to cook fast items like noodles, soup, popcorn, etc over the chimney of the kettle as the water comes to the boil.
2) Once boiled, remove the kettle and place the Hobo Stove on the fire base to create a stable wood stove for use with any size pot or pan. Refuel the Hobo & Base with sticks etc, and cook for as long as you need!
3) Drop the 2 piece grill set onto the fire base to grill chops, steak, sausages, chicken, etc.. Or place a pot on the grill to do some simple cooking.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
If more than 1.6ltrs of water is required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-14 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
For more info check out Kelly Kettle's FAQ.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
If you are not completely satisfied with your items then you can return them to Sgt Prepper Shop within 15 days of delivery. Damaged items or faults need to be reported within 48hrs of delivery.
Please return to:
Sgt Prepper Shop
Please include a note with your order number and the reason for returning each item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the UK.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Currently, all shipping is provided by Royal Mail.